วันเสาร์ที่ 12 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2551

...GOOD PLACE FOR ME....

Today is a free-day for me. I don’t have class at Assumption University. I went to sleep all day. I’m so tried because yesterday, I had many subject at Assumption University, I got a cold because at University had raining. I was discouraged when I knew my Economic score. I’m worry about it. I was thinking about it all the time. But I know it not a good way. I must will forget and try to do my best for another subject.

In the morning about 8:00 a.m. My boyfriend wakes me up on my bed with mobile-phone. He told about he want me to go to Siam-center. What? I’m so sleepy but I have two ways in my brain. First, continued my dream and sleep all day, Second Get up this is wonderful day, yesterday too bad and terrible. This is a new day. I choose second way because if I continued sleep I wouldn’t do my blog. I think when my boyfriend study IELTS course.( He wants to pass his English subject; English1-4 at fast ) I had time to do my blog. So, I make up my mine. Let’s go to Siam-center




Now I have free-time to do blogger. I’m in CHESTER’S GRILL at 11:00 P.M. I have breakfast in CHESTER’S GRILL very quiet. I like to do my work when any place quiet. I want to move to STARBUCKS. I love STARBUCKS. I often to go to there when I want to read books , do my homework and use internet.


I want to tell about Siam’s society. When I see everybody in Siam-center, I feel good and I have a smile. Most of people at Siam-center were happy. So called “THAILAND LAND OF SMILE”. There have a lot of foreigners. Sometime a foreigner asked me about the way that they want to go but they don’t know. That can help me to improve my English skill too. Another side, they are student about 15-18 years old. Their grade about school and University. They can play, shopping, walk at Siam but I don’t know about 11:00 A.M. is finish a school. They are fun. Some people about 18 years old. I think they have break-time and have a lunch. An undergraduate of Chula University much in Siam-center. I think Siam-center is a place that have a modern in Thailand. It is so popular place. Everybody can go to Siam-center. Siam-center is full system: Food land, drinking, shopping, learning etc.

It’s a good place for me to do my work. I love SIAM-CENTER
.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: