วันอาทิตย์ที่ 13 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2551

"Hancock"


Today I go to THE MALL bangkapi with my friend. The reason that I want to go there is I want to see Hancock. I like Action movies and hi-tech graphic. I like an actor, Will Smith; he shows great every movies that he shows. He is a superstar. He gets many awards from a movie’s award for many years. He shows great in I-robot, Persuit of happiness.


I buy a pop-corn and food. I think when I see a movie and I eat pop-corn, it so happy and fine. I wait a movie about 25 minutes. Hancock would start at 14.00 P.M.

When a movie start, it about the world have the hero can do everything. He has a over power different from everyone. He likes to help every people that in danger but he not careful for everything. Example, He wants to help one person but he destroys a big building in the city so everyone hates him. He helps many people but he not care for everyone. One day he helps a person who is a good man and good heart. He thanks Hancock and teach Hancock to play safe when help a people, becarefull when fly in the air, do not crash a building and say polite conversation with people. He tries to do best. And people should accept him to be a hero.


I think this is a good movie. It teaches to live in a big society. If the world changes you should change for the world. If you not change to understand for society you should be alone. This is a good side for this movie. Other side I think this movie not good in middle part because I think it can not go on and I do not understand in last part. It interest first hours. But Will Smith is shows the best. I like him very much.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: