วันเสาร์ที่ 12 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2551

*---The way I are---*


Today I have a Criminal law class at 8:00 A.M. My home far from Assumption University ,so I should get up early. I set alarm clock for 6.00A.M. I’m so try and lazy but I can get up and go to Assumption University not late for Criminal Law class. My friend absents again. She doesn’t get up. She sleep so much. I don’t have a time to have a breakfast. I’m so hungry but I don’t want to late for a Criminal Law class. I want to study for this subject. I study alone for this class.



When class finish I go to eat breakfast at 11.45A.M. I’m so try and stomach very much. I meet my friend to eat and go to play game “AUDITION” this game is a dancing game in internet. My friend likes this game very much. I have English2 class at 11:00 A.M. I worry when I have English2 class with Prof. Jasper because I get low score for English2 and try to do best but I get C+ in English1. And most of my friends always get C in this subject although English1 English2 or Englisg3. I’m must try as I can do. I don’t know why my friends try so hard but we get C again I’m worry about my English language. I want to go to English3 I should try to read and write more and more. I think English2 so hard. I used to study English 2 already but I was drop because I think it is so hard and teacher gave me much homework. I think I was so lazy.



Then I have break-time for 2hours. I go to eat lunch and play game with my friend. I have some conversation about football. At 6:00P.M.has a Futsal match. My Law Faculty see BBA. I want to cheer my Faculty but I have class on that time. I should study and after that I would go to see this match. My Faculty loose BBA for 8-7. Nearly to win because I could see in last quarter, my faculty play very well in this match and can get many score but no more time for them.



Then I go home at 19.15P.M. This day is a normal day. Traffic jam again. I’m so bore for this event everyday in Thailand. When I arrive home I have a dinner with my family. I have a bath. I should to teach my young brother to do homework. My brother is good boy, he pay-attention when I teach him but homework so hard because My brother’s school, Saint Gabriel College, teach every subject in English. And I have free-time I should do Blogger. I think Blogger is a good way to improve my English skill. I like to do this but I don’t like to write a Journal in a diary because it not beautiful.



Finally, I want to sleep and good dream and I pound god to give me a chance, lucky, good brain, improve my skill and pass English2.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: