วันเสาร์ที่ 6 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2551

FINAL EXAM IS ALSO COMING

Today I have a lot of class. So when I arrived home, I do not want to do anything but sleep now, but I can’t. I have to do homework, which is due tomorrow. Now it is twelve o’clock already. Tomorrow I have morning class. How many hours can I sleep? I must be very sleepy tomorrow in the class. I really need a room to breath. There is always another homework coming up right after I finish the previous one. If I cannot finish this one, tomorrow there will be more to come and I have to work even harder. The only solution is that I have to finish homework as soon as possible so that I do not have to be hurry.





The final examination is also coming. I have to prepare for the exam soon. I think I should write a reading schedule because there are many courses I have to read. Actually, I am very worried about this exam because last semester I did it not well and it turned out that my grades were quite low. I usually did not read books until one week before the exam, but this time I think I will change my habit. I will read books from now on until the week of the exam. I will see if this way will give me a better result than last semester. If it works, I will keep doing it.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: