วันเสาร์ที่ 6 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2551

QuiZ..!!??!!

I really know the true meaning of words “tired”. Because of I am very tired today !!!. Last night, I reviewed the lesson for quiz today. I tired so much, but I couldn’t sleep without finishing reading the book. Today, I get up early with a lot of stress about test. I can’t remember something in textbook and I don’t have a time to answer the question. When I go into the class before one hour, I suddenly review the lesson again. I try to memorize. And, I must read outside reading book in the same time. It is very tiring!. After Finishing the quiz about 15:00 P.M.. I extremely tired so much more than before the test. By the way, I go to Siam with my friend for withdrawing my sum of money at Siam Commercial Bank. Then, I come home by own car. When I arrive, I sprawl on my soft bed. Close my eyes slowly but not sleep. I feel relaxed. Few minutes later, I have dinner with my mother. During having a dinner, I tell her about the quiz and everything which happen today that I am so tired, really!. Really tired. I don’t get this feeling before today.


Still I remember sometime in my brain and my heart. Something is “LABOR OMNIA VINCIN” This something always makes my feeling so special.


It is a slogan of my University. I pround to present it.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: