วันเสาร์ที่ 6 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2551

-- PSYCHOLOGY --




I took a psychology class this semester. The course is about personality adjustment and development. Teacher has asked all students to write a journal related to materials taught in class. It can be applicable as well as abstract writing.


So anyway, I'm writing such journal here so I could come back and get this journal when I needed to hand it in. It has been a while since the last time I have anything meaningful written up in this blog. This could be a very good tool to comply with what the teacher asks me to do.


My class on the past Friday was about realizing what you are. She asks everyone to draw or do anything with a blank A4 paper that would best communicate everyone's pictures of what their lives are. After everyone finished with the drawing part, we all have to tell the class what are the meanings of pictures or signs or anything in the paper and how those pictures represent our lives or our perspectives.


It was quite interesting to learn that many people shared one common view or perspective towards life and other people around them. I, myself, was included in one of those many people believing that people wear masks. They hide their true selves behind the mask, and they only take off such mask when they are with people they feel safe to be with.


I believe that someone might even hide behind his or her mask and never really take it off until he or she is alone. Why do we share this same perspective towards others? I don't think it's a good thing that many people feel this way, but as hurtful as reality is, it really is happening in our community.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: