วันเสาร์ที่ 15 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2550

<<<< H O T >>>>>


Today is very hot. I really do not like hot weather. It makes me not want to do anything. I feel like I do not have energy enough to study. It is not an excuse. Of course, it is the truth.

On Sunday in the morning , I went to temple with my family. Every Sunday I must be go there . It is my routine . My family likes to give alms. After that , I appoint my friends. They are my old friends. I have never seen her for a long time. We were in the same high school. She is my closest friend since then. Actually, I haven’t heard anything from her for a long time, too . Yesterday, she just called me and asked me if I had a free time so that we could meet each other. Suddenly, I told her back tomorrow is a good day. Sure,I have a time for them . I miss my friends so much. I want to meet them fastest as I can do. I met my friends to go to Jatujack garden it can call “ JJ “ . I will buy a clothes . JJ has very hot temperature. It’s make me bad feeling . But I think , I must be patient because I love shopping. I walked until 2.00 pm. We had lunch together in JJ . The weather was very hot . I and they have many sweat. So I could not lived for a long time . We had to come back home at 5.00 pm. We got up the skytrain and got up the bus. I was very tried. However I have anything must do it.

I am trying to find a way to emotionally escape from the hot weather and traffic jam. I try to relax and not get annoyed by those distractions. I want to take this exam seriously while I can relax at the same time. I ask all my friends about this and they agree with me. They do not like hot weather and traffic jam in Bangkok. Moreover, all of them have their own way of relaxing. For example, one of my friends always listens to the music when he feels stressful and also when he is doing homework. However, when I tried to listen to the music when I was reading books. I found that I could not concentrate

The next thing I will do after I finish this journal is doing exercise. I think exercise is quite important. In the past, I did not exercise at all and that made me feel tired easily. For example, when I had to walk from the first floor to fifth floor by using stairs, I felt really tired and had to take a rest so many times. On the contrary, other people felt nothing or a little bit tired. I noticed that and I realized that I really needed exercise. Since then, I have exercise almost everyday. I feel like I am stronger no matter if it is just feeling or it is true. Moreover, after exercising each time, I feel comfortable. I think it is because I sweat. I guess I have a better health.

2 ความคิดเห็น:

Jasper กล่าวว่า...

I don't like the heat either!!! I prefer the rainy or cool season. So I am OK now. I dread April!!

Jasper กล่าวว่า...

You have missed two or three deadlines already. Not a good start of the 1st semester. And all links are still in Thai. I need to see improvement this week. Every time you miss a deadline your score goes down a bit. Don't let it go too far.