วันอังคารที่ 11 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2550

....Already weekend....


Today is Friday. It is weekend. I feel relieved although I have one more class on Saturday. I like to stay at home in the weekends because I do not want to go out to face traffic jam or crowd people in a department store. Ironically, sometimes the traffic in the weekends is even worse than in the weekdays. Actually, the traffic in the weekends should be better since people stay at home. However, people, in fact, choose to go out and spend their time in department stores, theaters, or restaurants instead. There are also people of my type who like to stay at home, relax and give some time for their selves.

This weekend, I plan to clean my room because it is so messy. A lot of books and CDs are scattered around the room. In the weekday, just going to school and doing homework take away all of my time. In addition to cleaning the room, I also plan to finish all homework. I am responsible for searching for data and information about the “New World”, which is a group work in world civil class. I do not know much about this topic so I think this is a good chance that I will have more knowledge since I can read through the story roughly while searching for information about the “New World”.


Although this is just the middle of the semester, I really want to finish this semester soon. I know that in the next semester, I will feel the same way as I do now. Actually, I really want to finish this law program and graduate so that I can do something I like such as taking courses about computer. It has been in my mind all the time recently. I wonder if I can be a lawyer or justice since I am not interested in law anymore. This weekend is a good time to think about this issue, although I know that I cannot figure it out easily. Right now, I think I have to relax and do some exercises. I want to be healthier than before. I do not want to just study and do homework. By staying home this weekend, I hope I can do all that.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: