วันอังคารที่ 11 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2550

::: my sister's birthday :::


Tuesday, after finished study I appoint my boyfriend to go to Siam Square. I decided to buy a pair of shoes. We went there by skytrain. First we arrived to Siam. I feel hungry very much. I invited him to have lunch. After that we walk to see a shoe. We saw many shoes shop but I did not like it. Until we walk to BONNZA. I meet a shoe that I like on first floor. It was not expensive too much. I bought it. Suddenly , my eyes saw earings that hang on . I like it very much. I will buy it but my boyfriend did not permit me to do that. (T.T) He said about I had many earing in my house. I had to accept him .

Next day , my mother did not went to work because she had to go to the dentist. That is the time which I had to wake up but I was very lazy and sleepy. I told her , I will not go to University. I slept until 02:00 pm . When I woke up, I took a shower and get dressed to go to dentist with my mother. The hospital set up near RADWITEE hospital . It was far from my house very much . My mother drove a car and parked at LOTUS . Then my mother and I went by skytrain. We arrived to hospital on 05:00 pm.
I waited my mother to see the dentist for a while . When she
finished , we had a dinner near the hospital. We come back home at 07:00 pm.

Until now I realize that today is my sister’s birthday. Actually I called her already last night, but I think tonight I will call her again. Although I would wake her up, she cannot be angry with me because it is her birthday. I always give her a gift every year, except this year. I think I can remember. This is not an excuse. It is the truth. But I just don't know about today is what date.I don't look at calender. I hope she will not be disappointed about it. But when my birthday comes, I will be very disappointed if I do not get a gift from her. This makes me feel guilty. I will find something for him later when I go to department store or shopping center again.maybe I will go to rastaurant and buy chocolate cake for her.

I will go to bed soon. I am very sleepy right now. I am exhausted when I think that I have to get up early tomorrow. I hate traffic jam, but I cannot run away from it as long as I am staying in Bangkok.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: