วันอังคารที่ 11 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2550

" M y h o m e w o r k "


I have to admit that the homework the teacher assigned us today is very difficult. Right now I still have no idea what I should do about it. The homework is that I have to imagine, from the novel we learn in the class.This is very relevant to the law program that I am taking right now. It makes me more interested in this homework. However, at the same time, I do not know yet how to start this homework. I hope I can figure it out after finish writing this journal.

Today in the class, we had to present to the class our homework about a short paragraph of what we think should happen next, following what the novel described. I felt so nervous because I had to stay in front of the class. I think I am a shy person. I do not have enough confident
when I have to do presentation. So, I think I did quite poor job. After that, the instructor taught us how to present. The teacher told us that we should not just read. We should leave a space between sentences and some words. This would make the presentation easy to understand and look professional. I have to admit that when I did a presentation, I just read the paper and tried to finish it as soon as possible because I was so nervous. Now I know that I have to pay attention to the reaction of the audience and also try to leave a space between some words to make it easy for the audience to understand my presentation.

When I came back home, I felt so tired and needed to relax. That is the reason why I spent two hours watching TV and another hour surfing the Internet. It may sound like an excuse, but it really helps me relax my brain. Right now there is the World Cup soccer fever everywhere, even in my home. My father watches it everyday. I do not understand the game much. However, since my father always watches it, I have no choice but to watch it too. My favorite team is England because I know some of the players from the English Premier League. Anyway, I think watching soccer for two hours is too long and sometimes boring. It will be fun when we watch together with many people.

Tomorrow and the day after tomorrow I still have classes. Actually I have classes almost everyday, except Sundays. This looks like a hard work for me, although I have only one class on each day. The traffic jam takes me three hours out of my twelve-hour-day time already. This is no point at all to waste a lot of time on the street, but do I have a choice? I think I need more than 24 hours a day in order to finish everything I want to do. The most important thing is sleeping, which is the most relaxing activity of human kind.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: